WOOD AND SOLID FUEL STOVE CONTROL
The E‑Flame Control System enables appliances to run at peak efficiency. The system is battery powered and used for full automatic control of combustion air in wood and solid fuel stoves. The Receiver drives an Actuator that controls the primary and secondary combustion air. The optimal air volume required for a clean and economic combustion is determined by using surface and exhaust sensors.
The E‑Flame Control System fully automates solid fuel appliances. It is programmable and can operate any appliance according to OEM specifications with minimal program/install effort by the manufacturer. In addition to automatic operation, the E‑Flame can ‑operate the appliance manually with the RF handset.
- OEM software configurable
- Controls primary and secondary combustion air
- Battery-powered or 5 V DC regulated power adapter with micro USB
- Help fulfill the requirements of the Ecodesign Directive
- LED status indicator (3‑color)
- Automatic or manual operation
- Data logging and fault diagnosis
The E‑Flame Software Tool allows manufacturers to set and modify a stove’s parameters. It also provides real-time data logging for performance evaluation.
- Status gives an overview of surface and exhaust temperatures, damper position, and motor movement in real-time. Graphs illustrate changes in real-time.
- Damper Configuration is used to easily program damper position and behavior.
- Custom Parameters include start, control, general parameters, and an overload situation.
- Process Control allows users to manually adjust the damper position.
- Communication Settings show baud rate and identifies the wood control mode.
- Help explains individual parameters used in the E‑Flame Software Tool.
- Process Data allows the export and import of parameters to an CSV file.